Thursday 4 September 2008

Weird And Cool Catwalk outfits !!

ok So i have seen a lot of catwalk outfits sure some of them were ...... U know !!!
and some were pretty creative !!

Here are some of the weirdest outfits I have seen :

I didn't say "Ugly" I said "Weird" And i really encourage the whole put clothes over each other to form a beautiful outfit at the end !!! And i really respect those girls for their wild fashion Choice !!


And now the outfit that will shock you IN A GOOD WAY
I really liked this outfit when i saw it that i decided to put it under the title of:

ONE OF THE BEST OUTFITS EVER !!


I really liked this outfit because it is too simple, too sweet and at the same time so IN !!!
If I only knew who is that girl I would have thanked her a LOT !! For giving out such a fashion Choice.






No comments: