Thursday 25 September 2008

...Halloween... interview

...halloween... one Of stardoll MOST AMAZING members EVER!!
for her designs, personality, Style, page & Suite !!!
She is SERIOUSLY INCREDIBLE!!

Take a look at some of her rooms!! :





I really want to thank her for giving me the time to interview her And she is Very Smart, thoughtful and really nice!!
Here is the interview that I had with her:

Q: What r ur favorite colors in decorating & designing?
...Halloween... :in real life I love the popular color combinations used for kids and teens room...lime green and pink...aqua and lime green...teal blue and brown....but since im an adult my bedroom colors are greyish blue walls with irredescent blue and brown accents(like my comforter)...the rest of my house is a natural grey/green. On stardoll I love seeing suites that use black..it just makes colors and lights pop =]


Q:Who inspires u in designing & decorating ur suite ?
...Halloween... :When I first started playing msdavies2005 always inspired me to "redecorate"

Q:What r ur stardoll achievements ?
...Halloween... :well i wish i could say that i have been covergirl but its never happened, I made best scenery in tw =]

Q:Do u have website or a blog?we would love our readers to view it if u have one.
...Halloween... : No, I dont even have a myspace.

Q:Is your style on stardoll the same style u have in real life??
...Halloween... :hmm a 36 year old emo LOL!! If i was a teenager i would totally dress like halloween.

Q:What inspired you to create your stardoll username as : ...halloween... ?
...Halloween... :I got interested in stardoll after my girls showed me dina da dino's suite with her tables used as staircases and the well known two dollar outdoor table that everyone used to put together to make "water" LOL..i dont know this as a fact but i think she came up with that idea. It looked like fun to "paint" with virtual furniture, I wanted to do a halloween themed suite and i definitely didn't think i would play longer than i have, so thats why i named it ...halloween...

Q: Who do u think is the most stylish member on stardoll and have an EXCELLENT Style, Page & Personality ?
...Halloween... :I love barb_a and fumthgrl, I love all the "goth and emo styled" stardollians coz I just love how crazy creative they get...

Q:How often do u log in to stardoll ?
...Halloween... :lots..i usually stay logged on, unless someone uses the computer and clicks off my suite( gosh I hate that)
Q:What was your biggest Dream that haven't came true yet?
...Halloween... :it's sad but i think i stopped dreaming when i had kids..or my dreams changed to include them...I always wanted to be a interior decorator but never pursued it.

Q:What is your favorite Holiday/occasion??
...Halloween... : halloween, I love to decorate for it. and christmas for the obvious reasons...

Also i have asked her Some random questions just for fun! :D:

Q:Who r your favorite singers??
...Halloween... : hmm too long to list ...mariah, aliyah, rihannah...Im pretty much a top 40 listener.

Q:What's your Favorite Band? ?
...Halloween... :im not really a band person.

Q:Who do u think is the best celebrity with the BEST Fashion view and style?
...Halloween... :Nicole Kidman...

Q:Describe your self with 3 words =).
...Halloween... : whimsical, sensitive, immature..."emo at heart"


I really wanna thank u ...Halloween... for giving us some of your precious time to answer our questions and I hope from the deep of my heart for u to keep WOWING stardoll with your style and suite !!
xxD

No comments: