Sunday 21 September 2008

3,000 Hits party : Best Dressed



Okay b4 i announce the best dressed members in our 3,000 hits Party I wanted to thank everyone who came and I really had the BEST Time of my Life !! And it was Honestly a ROCKIN party !!
And now for the best dressed members
Just sou know EVERYONE Who came to the party wore THE MOST AMAZING outfits But sadly i can't put over 50 members in the post so i picked the reealy unique ones and if u're not featured on the blog I'm sure you;ll be next time ! :)

Here r the best Dressed Members(Not by order):


Radodaaa: i really liked Radodaaa 's outfit because it's too simple and pretty so that's why i picked her.

_c0nnne_ :Her outfit really shows the rockin style inside her !! Love the hat :D


EMILYmileyrocks
: I really loved her outfit because she reminded me with Avril 's Style! The Pink punk Rockin Girl ! Great Job and cool guitar =)

Julia100294 : another Pink punk Outfit and i admireand LOVE the way she used her Punk skirt and Tights & DKNY Skyscraper in creating her look. !


x__ozko95__x : I liked her idea fir her outfit and Medoll ! And also the flammable Converse Are a nice touch !!

Ashley.S.15 : Was my favorite outfit EVER !! I loved everything about it!! the accessories, Shoes, Clothes, Belts, Medoll ALL OF IT !! there r no words to describe it !!


Now I would like u to vote for the girl u liked her outfit the most from those 6 girls because that girl will be awarded and will get a Large superstar furniture gift.
Just write in the comments in this post whose outfit and look did u like the most :]

thanks 4 everyone who came 2 the party
And if u're having a party and want me to advertise it here in my blog just tell me in a Stardoll Mail.


p.s : * If u missed the party and wanna review it click here

xxD




No comments: