Sunday 7 September 2008

Just For a Change !!

So I was bored so I went to Doree, Splendid & sparkles and thought of trying out some different looks and i came out with two !

My style usually wears black!! i have always thought of becoming an emo or gothic but i wasn't sure how my friends would take it !!
I have made this look to see how will i look if i was gothic and to be honest I LOVED IT !!


Here is another look ;
The sweet simple side of me !:
Or I can forget about both of them and stick to My current look :





So I would like to ask all my readers to tell me in a comment ; Which style is better and which side should i stick to ??
I'll appreciate it !
Thanks
xxD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

menna dont be mad at me but!!
NONW OF THEM IS GOOD!!!!
SOZZ

Unknown said...

stick with ur original look :)

Lettie97 said...

The gothic one is fab!
x