Saturday 18 October 2008

No Longer SuperStar :/

As Some of you may notice I'm no longer Superstar & I took few notes on the difference between being a s.s & a non-s.s !! (besides getting clothes, using sephora & splendid, having 10 rooms, 33friends,..etc & all these stuff )

1-Ok 1st your suite/page loads a WHOLE LOT SLOWER !!!
2-IF you had more than 3 best friends in your BFFs List only 3 are in the list & the rest go to the unclassified !!!
3-Suddenly you're like ananymous !!
4- & Of course the one we all know you can't Broadcast your club
5- & your Medoll bar on the left of the page is no longer gold ... :(

well might as well get used to it !!


BTW don't forget Halloween party Next Saturday oct, 25th !! at 12 pm GMT .
Click here to View the invitation !!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The worst thing on not being a superstar is that when my membership ends I still have a lot of money. But even if I have a lot of money there is just a few things I can buy!! Almost everything is only for superstars.So I can not enjoy my money at all :(