Sunday 5 October 2008

CopyCat Blog !!!

Ok I'm not used on actually writing that about people !But i am truely Mad !!
The day b4 yesterday I was visiting olsenkate's Blog !!!! & guess what i found??
She copied from my blog 4 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she didn't even say that she took them from this blog !!
The 4 posts she copied are :

1-The recently added new starpoints hairstyles. 2-gabisia9 Page !!
3-Real Celebs (those pics are from my suite & i have put them on my blog that's when paulina & milly & becky visited my page)
4-New Mary-Kate olsen


u know what? i do admit it that i copied from SFF a post once but i actually deleted that post after wards & i apologized to the owners of SFF !! But Not just take 4 posts from people Without writing who did u take it from !!:@ !!!!

i don't wanna go any further because I'm not harsh but Just saying that this is Disrespect & .....Stupid !!!!! I can say more but i don't want to !!

OlsenKate's Copycat Blog is : http://stardoll-socrvplayr7.blogspot.com/

:@ !


No comments: