Sunday 31 August 2008

WOW!!!I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS THAT GOOD LOL!!

Ok So i tried to create a couples of models For My new magazine that i am making and things well ...... Didn't go so well ...............
see your self :

My first Model Mia Cooperstone:Ok ... I did the best i could I am just a beginner in this kind of stuff !!
I made her wear the following(note some of the items are my invention) :

1-DKNY All Over Sequins Tank
2-DKNY Hearts Ruffle SKIRT!! (My idea )

3-Mary Kate White Fur Jacket
4-A Pair of pink Boots



For My second Model : Kim Slimstroke :


Okay the Dress is HIDEIOUS I know!!
But It's ok that i have cut it and put it on the doll and then kept designing it to fit the body of the model!!

1-A hotbuys Checkered Dress
2-Pink flats with a black ribbon

But i gotta admit it I enjoyed doing those silly designs !!
More Coming Soon LOL
:D

No comments: