Wednesday 6 August 2008

JONAS BROTHERS ALL OVER STARDOLL!!

Joe, Nick And Kevin !!!

Joe: The Cute Funny One : 18 Years old
Nick: The Cute Sensitive One : 15 Years Old
Kevin: The Cute Romantic One : 20 Years Old

And Let's Not Forget Frankie "Bonus Jonas" : 9 years old


The Jonas brothers are all over stardoll especially that this month is the release of their new and 3rd Album: "A Little Bit Longer"






I for my self am OBSESSED With the Jonas Brothers !!
And everytime I see their name on stardoll I go BOOO YAAA !!!



And I am soo happy that Stardoll is putting Polls for JB



And check out the Questions And Answers in the voice:
I REEALY hope Jonas Brothers Become Real Celebs too!
It will be like a Dream Come True !!


Don't forget to register in: www.jonasbrothers.com



!!JONAS BROTHERS ROCK MY WORLD AND STARDOLL!!


No comments: