Friday 25 July 2008

♥ Star Style ♥

Ok I have Picked a Couple of AWESOME girls & some of them are My friends & I wanted to write about their Unique Style:



But at first: these Pictures Are The Pictures of my doll wearing my favorite outfits in stardoll!

My Own Style: I like to wear Black/Dark & White Clothes although I am not an emo But I find in Black/ Dark clothes Glam and I think that they look Very Chique and Gorgeous






And Now for The Stylish Fashionistas:




1- Cltreanor: Ok Now seriously THAT GIRL ROCKS!
If u saw her suite You are going to Faint!!! I know I did !
Each room is made with such a great decoration! But We are not talking about suites here we are talking about STYLE! her style makes u faint too!
u know This Blue dress with the belt<<< SHE DESIGNES THAT!!it's awesome !!






















2- fionamcgonigle : As you Can see The White Mary-Kate Dress is very Sweet and Pretty & the Black belt and Bag are a very nice touch! Of course what makes the Outfit more Chique are the Feathury Scarf !Now this outfit is what we honestly call WOW!!

No comments: