Wednesday 16 July 2008

June/July 2008 10 Hotbuys
























July Hotbuys are now in the StarPlaza But Of course as some of them are Fantastic Some of them are HIDIOUS!


Stardoll has actually Gone too far this time!!!
I mean 16 STARDOLLARS FOR A HOTBUYS DRESS!!!!
10 STARDOLLARS FOR PAIRS OF FREAKY HOTBUYS SHOES!!
Who would pay that much???

Anyways Here is What i think of each Hotbuy ;



1-DKNY Green Dress: It is a little So Not DKNY Style but it is ok
2-Hotbuys pink top : Two words: YU-KK !!!
3-Hotbuys Bag: I like it it A LOT is shiny, Glamoury and In style!!
4-Hotbuys Yellow dress : Cute BUT TOO EXPENSIVE!!
5-Hotbuys grey and yellow Dress : Eww UGLY And soo not worth 16 $$
6-Hotbuys Pearl Tiara: I like it it is girly and Pearly
7-Hotbuys Shoes: They look so freaky Like what Aliens wear! They make look nice with the glass heels But still not worth 10$$ !!
8-Cancer Jewelry: I am gonna say that i like them JUST because I AM A cancer!(21st July is my birthday)
9-Doree green Hair Dye: It reminds me of Seeweeds!!
10-Doree Grey hair Dye:It reminds me of OLD PEOPLE so totally out of style!!

i rest my Case

No comments: