Sunday 14 December 2008

Hii EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Hey everyone so it has been a month since my last post and i know that stardoll has a lot and that i have to post more it's just that ...... ok you may not like what i'll say but .... I am not really interested in stardoll anymore, i mean sure I log in to my stardoll account everyday and read my mails and check my club ,..etc But i am not on stardoll a lot like B4!! i am actually barely on it i like used to open stardoll like & TIMES A DAY now it's like barely two times !! instead i log in to my facebook, msn, youtube and A blog/Diary that i made with my friends (it talks about our daily life and experiences with each other in school ,..etc ) If you want to check it out click :

Extreme Dream Team Diaires


So unfortunately and i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dissapointed and upset while i'm writing this but I think that i will write maybe like 1 post each week. I am not promising with anything but i will really try hope you guys are not mad at me but I am now focusing on more stuff in real life
So i really hope you guys understand :)

And If you guys Have youtube or Facebook MAKE SURE TO ADD ME so that i can stay in touch with everybody ok ??

On face book my username is : " Menna Ahmed Gamal "
On Youtube : " SingingComet "


Have a Good Day and wait 4 my post next week :)
Love you guys :o
xxD


No comments: