Saturday 15 November 2008

Revealence of Spoilers Cheat


http://perezhiltonofstardoll.blogspot.com/2008/11/fakesnake.html



Ok So now EVERYONE know the spoilers cheat.
People are PISSED Because of What happened!! i mean sure many people wanted to know how others got the spoilers but what was fun about was that we didn't know how they got it !!

And now SFF Won't post any spoilers .. since they're no longer called spoilers since everybody knew about 'em !!

But Honestly I am not that mad i mean I found lots of pictures for rares this way & I think it's pretty cool to find pics for clothes u didn't even know they were on stardoll before you joined !!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at menna-stardoll-site.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Jules

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at menna-stardoll-site.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your post right above if I give a backlink back to your site?

Thanks,
Jules

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at menna-stardoll-site.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Mark